Commercial Polished Concrete
Commercial polished concrete flooring provides a number of benefits to a high-traffic area, and has become increasingly popular in commercial spaces due to its performance in industrial applications when it comes to strength, ease of maintenance, economy, and aesthetics.
With a wide array of possible designs and finishes, polished concrete works to reduce damage caused by dirt, salt, and other chemicals that can be absorbed by the flooring material and harm the overall look and value of your commercial floors. Polished concrete provides you with a long-lasting and low-maintenance commercial floor that’s economical, easy to clean, and resistant to damage.
Here's a brief list of some of the major benefits of polished concrete:
- Cost effective - easier maintenance & lower ongoing costs.
- More resilient - lasts longer & stands up to extreme foot traffic.
- Longer life - Eliminates need for waxes / coatings & resists marks / stains.
- Better lighting - saves energy & reduces need for artificial lighting.
- Sustainable - no hazardous chemicals, cleaners, or coatings.
Need some help selecting the right product? Call (905) 475-6380 or reach us toll-free at 1 (800) 387-9602.
You can request a FREE, no-obligation consultation simply by filling out the form below. Our design & installation team can provide you with samples and recommendations to get you the best commercial flooring for your business. We also offer stand-alone maintenance services, including commercial carpet cleaning, hard surface floor cleaning, and everything in between to keep your commercial flooring products in the best possible shape, and to retain their value for years to come.